1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
You may be asked your name, email and other details to help you with your experience.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you contact us and subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you contact us , sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
4. How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate because we use third party payment gateway for transactions which is secured by SSL.
5. Third-party disclosure:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
6. Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.